Favorite Dip

Spinach and Artichoke Dip 
This dip has become my favorite and go-to for bringing a dish and home appetizer.
Recently, I discovered additional uses for this magnificent dip.
I made this batch and added it to pasta for a cheesy tasty mouth-watering dish. Then, I added it to rice for a casserole option.
Did I mention that when eaten without the paste and rice that it is a low-carb dish?
Enjoy


Ingredients

  • 1 (14 ounces) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped

  • 1 (10-ounce) package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained

  • 1 cup mayonnaise

  • 1 cup sour cream

  • 1 cup cream cheese

  • 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese

  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

  • 1 Tablespoon Garlic

  • Splash Hot Sauce

  • Salt to taste

  • Pepper to taste

  • Combine all ingredients in a Pyrex dish

  • Top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan

  • Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees (depending on your oven)








 

No comments:

Post a Comment