Here are 7 tasty meals you can make in 30 minutes or less

Do you struggle daily and weekly with what to prepare for yourself and your family food wise?

These 7 dishes that I'm sharing with you can all be done and 30 minutes or less.

Now I want to say that they are keto, gluten-free and paleo friendly.

Just because they are categorized as keto gluten-free or paleo doesn't mean that you have to be on that particular type of diet. It just means that sometimes it's okay to divert from the standard American diet.

Maya Krampf from Wholesome Yum, the recipe content creator of keto, low carb, paleo and gluten free has created the most delicious dishes I have tried thus far. Click on each image to be directed to the recipes.

I would love to hear from you if you try these recipes and let me know what you think.

Here's to Taylor making delicious meals for your life.

Trina

                             

















No comments:

Post a Comment